Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Soal Latihan Bahasa Inggris Kelas 5 SD "TIME"

Posted by Blogger Name. Category: , ,

Soal Latihan Bahasa Inggris Kelas 5 SD "TIME"


Lesson 1
a. How to tell time
There are two ways to tell time, here they are:
10.00 : it’s ten o’clock
10.15 : it’s quarter past ten
          : it’s ten fifty
10.30 : it’s half past ten
          : it’s ten thirty
10.45 : it’s quarter to eleven
          : it’s ten forty five
10.05 : it’s five past ten
          : it’s ten five
10.20 : it’s twenty past ten
          : it’s ten twenty
10.50 : it’s ten to eleven
          : it’s ten fifty

b. Practice 1
1. 07.25 :
2. 08.30 :
3. 09.55 :
4. 11.35 :
5. 12.45 :
6. 13.10 :
7. 14.40 :
8. 15.11 :
9. 16.25 :
10. 12.30 :

c. Reading
Hello friends I’m Nana, I’m in grade five now, I will tell you my time table from I get up until I finish my school.
I get up at five o’clock in the morning, I brush my teeth at ten past five, I take a bath at quarter past five, then I go to pray Shubuh and tidy up my room. My mother ask me to eat my breakfast very early so I have breakfast at half past five in the morning, of course I don’t forget to help her wash the dishes and wipe the floor.
After I that I go to school at half past six, I go to school on foot, it takes fifteen minutes to go to school, and I arrive at school at quarter to seven.
The school begins at seven o’clock in the morning and finishes at half past one in the afternoon.
This is my time table, how about you?

d. Practice 2
Choose the right answer!
1. What time Nana get up?
   a. 05.45 c. 05.00
   b. 05.55 d. 04.55
2. What time Nana brush her teeth?
   a. 05.10 b. 05.20
   c. 05.25 d. 05.00
3. Does she always help her mother?
   a. Yes, she does b. No, she does
   c. No, she doesn’t d. Yes, she doesn’t
4. What time Nana has breakfast?
   a. 05.20 b. 06.00
   c. 06.30 d. 05.30
5. What time Nana goes to school?
   a. 06.35 b. 06.30
   c. 06.45 d. 06.15


e. Conversation
Denis : hi David! Good morning! How are you?
David : fine thanks. What time is it?
Denis : it’s exactly a quarter to seven. Do you go to sleep at seven o’clock?
David : no, I don’t go to sleep at eleven o’clock
Denis : what time do you go to sleep?
David : do you get up at five o’clock?
Denis : no, I don’t get up at five o’clock
David : I get up at half past five
Denis : so, do you know what time the sun rises?
David : yes, it rises around at six o’clock.
Denis : the bell is ringing, let’s go to our class.
David : okay

f. Practice 3
1. What time does David go to sleep?
2. What time does Denis get up?
3. What time does the sun rise?
4. Where does the conversation take place?
5. Who are in the conversation above?

g. Practice 5
1. six – get – in – morning – half – we – the – up – at – past
2. school – Denis – to – to – quarter – goes – at – seven
3. lunch – I – past – the – at – have – afternoon – quarter – in – twelve
4. takes – past – Luna – bath – at – half – four
5. bed – to – I – twenty – the – at – in – go – nine – evening

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Wong Ndelok

Blog Archive