Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Latihan Bahasa Inggris Kelas 5 SD Theme "NUMBER"

Posted by Blogger Name. Category: , ,

Complete these sentences with am, are or is.
1. Today is Monday, the students……… wearing red and white uniform
2. My mother….cooking in the kitchen
3. I ….playing football in the yard
4. My parents …… working now
5. My sister ….. sleeping in the bed room
6. Today our teacher ….. meeting in the meeting room


Choose the best answer.
1. My father’s office is on the…. Floor
   a. twenty b. twentieth
   c. twentyth d. twentyieth
2. July has…. Days
   a. twenty eight b. thirty
   c. thirty d. thirty one
3. There are …. days in a week
   a. sixty b. twelve
   c. thirty d. seven
4. Sunday is the …. Day.
   a. first b. third
   c. second d. seventh
5. There are …. Minutes in an hour
   a. sixtieth b. twenty fourth
   c. sixty d. twentieth four

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Wong Ndelok

Blog Archive